W1 : Why are you taking this class? / What practical skills do you expect to gain from attending it? - KIM JINA



1. Why are you taking this class?

There were many new things I learned last year when I took the professor's other class, "Globalization Sociology." I was able to learn about globalization, and the process of directly investigating the topic and modifying Wikipedia was interesting. I took this class because I wanted to take other classes because I enjoyed the professor's teaching style and process.


2. What practical skills do you expect to gain from attending it?

Last year, I saw my Wikipedia article and blog post, and there was something to be desired. This year, I want to prepare more step by step and write more detailed and information than last year.

Comments

  1. This is the first time I listen to the professor's class. The classmates who recommended me to attend the class have the same feelings as you. He also likes the professor's teaching style very much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W4: What are the pros and cons of using Naver vs Google for research purposes?

W2 : After watching Mitch Resnick’s TED video

W13/After reading “Categorization”/HARI KIM