W2 : Why Wikipedia? / Wikipedia and alienation
● Why Wikipedia? ● Problems : Wikipedia and alienation 1) Why Wikipedia has become more acceptable Through this week's lecture, I learned why Wikipedia has become acceptable and why I should get used to it. One of Wikipedia's characteristics is that it does not guarantee any financial benefits. Many people are participating in these tasks simply for fun or just volunteering. Wikipedia suggests a new anthropological perspective in that it is an encyclopedia that participates not for financial gain but for pride. Secondly, Wikipedia is a platform with excellent participation effectiveness. It is very attractive that participation in the work is immediately seen by many people. Also, it is more tempting that the process is not difficult. Personally, I think this is similar to today's social network, such as Instagram or Facebook. And I think that's one of the reasons why Wikipedia is becoming more popular nowadays. Finally, Wikipedia is becomin...
This is the first time I listen to the professor's class. The classmates who recommended me to attend the class have the same feelings as you. He also likes the professor's teaching style very much
ReplyDelete